Magula Promotions is excited to welcome you all back to Malibongwe – A Tribute To Women.
The annual picnic-style Women’s Day festival celebrates the best South African entertainment, in a safe, family-friendly environment for women, men, and children all of ages.
We celebrate life, we celebrate women, and we welcome you all in the joyous spirit Women’s Day demands.
- Zakes Bantwini
- Sun-El Musician
- Ami Faku
- Nomfundo Moh
- Uncle Waffles
Date: Tuesday, 9 August 2022
Venue: Emmarentia Botanical Gardens, Johannesburg
Tickets are available from Webtickets online and Pick n Pay stores nationwide.
ADULT TICKET PRICES:
Early Bird – R250*
Phase 1 – R295*
Phase 2 – R345*
CHILDREN’S TICKET PRICES:
Children under 6 – Free
Early bird (ages 6-17) – R195*
Phase 1 (ages 6-17) – R245*
Phase 2 (ages 6-17) – R295*
* All ticket prices exclude a booking fee of R25, which is charged by our ticketing partner Webtickets.
FOOD, BEVERAGES, & COOLER BOXES INFO:
Soft cooler boxes OR picnic baskets containing food items only are welcome.
Hard cooler boxes and all drinks are strictly prohibited to be brought on site. Beverages are sold on the premises.
* Strictly no pass-outs.
* Strictly no gazebos and umbrellas
* Weapons and illegal substances are strictly prohibited
* Strictly no cooler boxes. Soft picnic baskets with food will be allowed.
* Strictly no alcohol or other beverages to be brought on site. Beverages are sold on-site.
Purchase your tickets online here.